Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 17, 2008
















Good Morning Friends-

I have been really busy lately and haven't had a chance to update you.

I had my soccer game last Saturday. After the game my friend Abby came over to my house to play. We had pizza and we played outside. I love having playdates.

Saturday night we had dinner with Auntie Cori and Uncle David. They are so fun. David likes to tease me. He also throws me up in the air and plays with me. After we ate dinner we all got to play out side the restaurant. Me, Ian, Tina, Ricky and RoRo had so much fun playing chase.

Ian had a baseball game on Sunday. I didn't have much fun because some of the girls at the park were being really mean to me. They would not let me play and they kept throwing their toys at me. One time they hit me in the face with a toy and made me cry. It really hurt.

I went to see Sarah Palin this week. I am not really sure what this whole election thing is but I had a good time. I got to see her pretty clearly cause mommy put me up on her shoulders. We even saw some friends there too. Oh and I got a day off of school to go....bonus!

I think I might get a fish tank this weekend. Ian got a new salamander that papa found on his property. He named him Rocky. He is pretty cool actually. I just want to have a pet too. I think fish is a good choice.

I have another soccer game this weekend. I hope we win. Maybe I will have another play date if mom will let me.

Well I gotta go get ready for school. See you all later!

Love,

Brooke

No comments: