Monday, November 3, 2008

November 2, 2008






















Hey Everybody....

Wow, it's been a long time since I updated. I guess that means I have been really busy or really lazy. Trust me, it's the busy part!

School is going really good. I love my teacher and I am making all kinds of new friends. I even got an invitation for my friend Dakota's birthday party this coming weekend. It's at the gymnastics place and I can't wait. It is going to be so much fun.

Soccer ended last weekend and we had our end of the season party. It was at my coaches house. We had pizza and cupcakes and got to play. Coach Eamon gave us really cool trophies this time. Mine is in my room with my other soccer trophies. Coach wants us all to play indoor soccer this winter on a league in Parker. Our team has been together now for a while so we like to keep our skills brushed up. Spring season will start again in March.

We had fall break a week ago at school. The best thing happened. Mommy and Daddy surprised me and Ian with a trip to Disney World. They woke us up so early and showed us this video they had made....Gavin was even in on the secret. He knew all along but never would tell us. We had so much fun. I rode so many rides and saw so many characters. I cried when we came home. I didn't want to leave. Daddy says someday we will live there......cause he wants to work there! I hope we get to go back soon. Next time Grandma may even go with us too!

I went trick or treating last week. The weather was so good. I didn't even need my jacket. I got a lot of candy but I didn't stay out as long as Ian. I got tired so I came home. Dad stayed home and handed out candy this year. Me, mom, papa , Ian and Gavin all went out walking. We had so much fun! I dressed up as Alice in Wonderland. Mommy says I make a really good Alice. I loved my costume it was so pretty and grandma even made me a special trick or treat bag to match. I love my grandma and papa so much.....they are so good to me!

I am working on my list for Santa. Mom says I need to get it ready. I think I may start to write it out even after school today.

Well that's my update. When mommy gets the halloween pictures on her computer she will post some here for you to see.

Catch you all soon....

Love,

Brooke

No comments: