Sunday, August 3, 2008

August 3, 2008
















Oh My Gosh today is such a great day!

This morning mommy called the farmer behind us. His name is Bert. I got to talk to him on the phone. I asked him if I could come over and feed the horses and he said we could come anytime. He told me to be careful not to get bit and not to get my feet stepped on. I told him I would wear my cow girl boots.

So, we went with mommy and daddy to run a few errands then we came home and had lunch. After lunch we went to the pool for a little while but it started to thunder and lighten. My friend Hailey was there. I like to play with Hailey. We had to leave because of the weather. They closed the pool.

Mommy said that was a good time to go see the horses. We drove to Bert's house but he wasn't home. That was ok because he told mommy we could go back there without him. Daddy undid the electric fence thing and we drove back there by the horses. It didn't take them too long and they all came around us. I was a little scared because they were so big and so up close. They liked the carrots we brought them. One of the chocolate brown horses kept hogging all of the carrots....I guess he especially liked them and didn't want to share.

We have to buy more carrots so we can go feed them again. I think someday I would like to ride a horse. Maybe I could ask my mommy's friend Sabrina if I could ride her horse someday. She has a baby horse too.

Now I am at home and me and my brother are going to play with my Polly racetrack. I like to play with Ian. Sometimes we fight though. We might play Wii too.


Well I am gonna go and play. See you all soon!

Love,

Brooke

No comments: