Friday, August 8, 2008

August 8, 2008











Crazy eights day here everyone. Time to be crazy on 8-8-08. Oh yeah and the Olympics start tonight too. I am going to watch the opening ceremonies tonight.

I have been real busy this week. I went with grandma and papa to Bent's Fort the other day. It's in La Junta. We had to drive for a while to get there. We sure did have fun. We might go back someday. We went to a museum too. I got to play with a player piano and a telegraph. I tried to send a message. It was pretty cool.

Yesterday I had a playdate with my friend Shelby. I haven't seen her in a long time. We played store, barbies and we even went to McDonalds. I had chicken nuggets. Shelby did too. She had to leave a little early so she could go and meet her teacher. Shelby starts school on Monday. She goes to Sedalia elementary.


Today we are going to have lunch with my dad. Mom says it will be our last opportunity before school starts next week. I cannot wait for school. I am going to get my haircut today. I don't think mommy or daddy is too thrilled but I really do want it cut. I think mom said the style is a "bob" She said we were going to go to Snipits in Parker.

Tomorrow is the parade. I am going to sit on the curb and get lots of candy. I need to remember to take a bag to put it all in. I love to go to the parade. I wish Kenley could come with us. She had to go to Nebraska for a funeral. I don't think she will be back in time. Maybe I will see some of my other friends there. Ian is marching in the parade for scouts. I think he is pretty excited.

I will post some pictures of my haircut after I get it done. I hope it looks really really cute.

Catch ya on the flip side.....


Brooke

No comments: