Monday, July 28, 2008

July 28, 2008

Good Morning Friends-

I had a great weekend.

On Friday Ian and I went to see Space Chimps with Grandma and Papa. Oh my was it a funny movie. We went before the movie to buy some candy and soda so we didn't have to buy them at the theater. Grandma says they charge too much there. My Papa laughed so hard he almost fell outta his seat. I give this movie a 2 thumbs up. You should go see it.

Saturday we went to Sams to get some groceries. I really don't like to go grocery shopping all that much but mommy says we have to if we want to have food to eat. I guess she has a pretty good point. Saturday night we watched the Hannah Montana Best of Both Worlds concert on the Disney Channel. I saw it in the theather with Mommy when it came to town but my daddy and brother hadn't seen it. We watched it all together as a family. It was in 3D. We got 3D glasses from Walmart. I think it was a good show......uh, Concert! Daddy recorded it on Tivo so we can watch it over and over again if we want to.

On Sunday we got to play in our pool in the back yard. Mommy mowed the lawn for daddy....since he had surgery and can't do it right now. She did o.k. at it but daddy mows much better and much faster. We ate dinner outside cause the weather was so nice. For dessert I had mint chocolate chip ice cream. It was yummy. Oh and I got to go to Lilly's birthday party. It was at her house. It was a High School Musical party. We had so much fun playing in her backyard. We played all kinds of water games. We had pizza to eat and chocolate ice cream with cake. I got a goody bag with lots of High School Musical stuff and I even won a prize.....a High School Musical toy cell phone. It was so much fun. Lilly is a good friend. I met her playing soccer. We are on the same team. I think Lilly and I might have a playdate soon. I hope we do.

Today we are going to the gym this morning while mommy works out. I like to go to the kid's club and see all of my friends. I think mommy said Lauren and A.J. were going to be there today. I can't wait. I haven't seen Lauren in a while cause she was with her grandma and grandpa out of town.

Well that's my update for today....no pictures from the weekend....I think mommy must have misplaced the camera cause she didn't take any.

Catch ya all soon....

No comments: