Wednesday, July 23, 2008

July 23, 2008



Ok so if you look out my back window you will see 2 horses hanging out. I think they are here to live but mommy thinks that they got out from the farm across the street. I sure do hope that she is wrong. I love horses. For my birthday I got some Bryer horses that I like to play with. Some day I might get to ride a horse too.

It's raining outside and thundering and lightening too. Doesn't make it real easy to go outside and play. Oh well, it was too hot anyway.

I worked on cleaning up my room today. Mom still has to check it and give it her stamp of approval.

I am watching Monkey Business on the Disney channel. It is a good movie. I have never seen it before. This weekend is the Hannah Montana 3D concert on Disney Channel. Can't wait. Oh yeah, and tonight is Baby Borrowers. My brother and I love this show. We watch it every week.

Well that's it from me for now....I might have more to tell you later.

No comments: