Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 22, 2008








Hey Everybody-

Check out my new digs here on the web! My mommy helped me to make this site so that I could tell you all about myself and what I have been up to. I think it is pretty cool.

I had my dance recital in June and I sure did have fun dancing. It was at the Ponderosa High School Theater in Parker. Mommy, Daddy, Gavin, Grandma and Papa all came to see my perform in my big debut on stage. I got flowers when I was done and I loved looking so pretty! I don't think I am going to dance again this year unless mommy can find me an Irish Dance class close to home. My friend Darcy takes Irish Dance. I think she is pretty good at it.

I have been playing T-Ball since June. My team is the Cardinals. The same team as my brother. Pretty funny our teams were named the same thing. Only thing is, he got an actual Cardinals shirt and hat. My shirt is just red with my number on the back and our hats are from the Colorado Rockies. They donated them to the Town of Castle Rock for T-Ball. Last week I was able to bat without using the T. I hit it really far and then ran the bases. I like T-Ball. My season will be over next week.

I am going to be going to kindergarten real soon. My teacher is going to be Mrs. Raj. Her name is really a lot longer than that but she said we could call her Mrs. Raj because it would be easier for us. She seems really nice. She wrote me a letter and told me all about her family and she also sent me a book mark to color. We have to get a big shoe box to decorate to keep our stuff in. I think mommy and I are going to work on decorating this week. I can't wait for school to start. I am so excited. I hope I make a lot of new friends.

Soccer starts again here in August. I am going to be on Coach Eamon's team again. This will be the third season we will all be together as a team. Our team name is The Little Mermaids. I have a lot of friends on my team. I am excited to see them all again soon.

This weekend I am going to Lilly's birthday party. She is one of my soccer friends. She is having a High School Musical party. We are going to do water games and play and eat and have a lot of fun. I need to get mommy to take me shopping for a present for her. I love to shop!

Speaking of shopping....I went to Claires this week. It is one of my favorite stores. I got a new purse and some lip gloss. I always have fun shopping.

Well thats about it for me today.....be sure to come and visit often because I will be sure to post often. You can write me comments too!

See ya later....

No comments: