Wednesday, August 13, 2008

August 13, 2008
















Today was the BEST first day of school ever! Well it was my only first day of school ever.....but it was the BEST!

My teacher is Mrs. Raj. She is so nice. I really like her. Before school we all lined up outside and Mrs. Darante picked us up to take us in. She is Mrs. Raj's helper. We had music and lunch in the dining room. I made it all the way to blue on the behavior rainbow. Purple is the highest you can get and tomorrow I want to be purple. Mrs. Raj gave us all a bag to take home that had a little note and some things from her in it. I made 2 new friends too. Their names are Amber and Amanda. Dakota is in my class. He played T-Ball with me. I can't wait to go back tomorrow.

We went to the Parade, Fair and Rodeo over the weekend. I got to ride a pony at the fair. It was so cool. The rodeo was good. I especially like the clown. He is so funny.

Well, I gotta get some sleep for my big day tomorrow.

Catch ya all soon....

Brooke

No comments: